“Gray Mist” 16 oz. Rethunk Junk Furniture Paint
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A soft gray color. The coverage is absolutely wonderful – perfect for kitchen cabinets. Looks beautiful glazed with our Dark Glaze – or Mix a Slate glaze with our Tintable Glaze and that’s stunning! Gray Mist is darker than Fog – but lighter than Driftwood. One of our best sellers because it’s such a perfect neutral gray.
Complimentary Colors: Barn Door, Cotton (looks gorgeous paired with Cotton – one of my favorites!), Slate
What Would You Paint If You Knew You Couldn’t Fail?
Rethunk Junk by Laura Resin Paint is now better than ever.
- No Sanding – No Priming – No Waxing!!
- Incredible Adhesion and Maximum Durability
- Dries From the Inside Out For Faster Cure Time
- Stronger Weather Resistance For Outdoor Use
- Smooth Finish
- Still Low VOC, Super Safe, Eco Friendly
3 Simple Steps
- Prep It! Spray The Prep onto your project – let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Wipe with a clean soft cloth. No rinsing necessary. If project is super slick, wipe down with a scrubby pad and then prep again with a clean cloth.
- Paint It! No fancy brushes needed. Usually takes two coats. Don’t apply first coat too thick – this allows it to dry quicker and adhere fabulously!
- Personalize it! After you finishing painting and your project is dry you can personalize it! Do what makes you happy. Here are some options:
- Distress it – I use an electric sander and 80-120 grit sandpaper.
- Glaze it – Choose our Dark Glaze or our Tintable Glaze (add any paint to make a custom glaze). Brush on your project and blend/erase with a lightly damp cloth and a gentle touch till you get the look you want.
- Seal it – We recommend using Tuff Top on horizontal or high use surfaces.
Adding product to your cart