“Driftwood” Rethunk Junk Furniture Paint
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Driftwood is a medium gray color with green undertones. Gray Mist is lighter – Slate is darker.
It looks great glazed with our Dark Glaze.
Complimentary Colors: Barn Door, Cotton, Denim, English Ivy, Fog, Linen, Midnight, Seaside, Timeless Teal, Vintage Coral
What Would You Paint If You Knew You Couldn’t Fail?
Rethunk Junk by Laura Resin Paint is now better than ever.
- No Sanding – No Priming – No Waxing!!
- Incredible Adhesion and Maximum Durability
- Dries From the Inside Out For Faster Cure Time
- Stronger Weather Resistance For Outdoor Use
- Smooth Finish
- Still Low VOC, Super Safe, Eco Friendly
3 Simple Steps
- Prep It! Spray The Prep onto your project – let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Wipe with a clean soft cloth. No rinsing necessary. If project is super slick, wipe down with a scrubby pad and then prep again with a clean cloth.
- Paint It! No fancy brushes needed. Usually takes two coats. Don’t apply first coat too thick – this allows it to dry quicker and adhere fabulously!
- Personalize it! After you finishing painting and your project is dry you can personalize it! Do what makes you happy. Here are some options:
- Distress it – I use an electric sander and 80-120 grit sandpaper.
- Glaze it – Choose our Dark Glaze or our Tintable Glaze (add any paint to make a custom glaze). Brush on your project and blend/erase with a lightly damp cloth and a gentle touch till you get the look you want.
- Seal it – We recommend using Tuff Top on horizontal or high use surfaces.
Adding product to your cart